Critical differences between the Ability Roundtable and other industry benchmarking activities include:
• Focus on benchmarking for excellence at a service level
• Fast turn-around from data submission to report delivery
• Annual national, service-specific meetings to discuss benchmarking results, problem-solve on common issues and share best practice examples. These meetings also provide access to innovations outside the sector and direct engagement with policy makers.
• Promotion of interstate collaboration
• Strong service-specific communities of practice to ensure fast uptake of innovations and emerging best practice
• Support for new members to align their data systems with the national datasets
• Ongoing, active engagement with members to improve datasets
• Strategic engagement with NDIA to ensure datasets are NDIS-ready and future-proofed
Annual fees apply for each service roundtable.
Members choose the roundtables in which they participate.